The following Agreement is an official proposal (public offer) from LLCDanceBattle (hereinafter - Customer) to any physical person (hereinafter - Contractor) and contains all significant terms necessary for conclusion of the Agency Agreement (hereinafter - Agreement) under the following conditions.
In accordance with C. 2 of Article 437 of the Russian Federation Civil Code (RF CC), in case of acceptance of the following conditions, any physical person, visitor of the Website www.dbttl.com (hereinafter – Website) that performs acceptance of the offer, becomes an Agent that concludes the Agency Agreement with the Client under the conditions specified in the offer (in accordance with C. 3 of Article 438 of the RF CC).
1. Subject matter of the Agreement
1. According to Paid Services Agreement the Contractor undertakes, by the Customer's request, to provide the services specified in C. 1.2 hereof, and the Customer undertakes to pay for these services.
2. The Contractor undertakes to provide services of individual assessment of videos and refereeing services for all types of dance competitions carried out on the Website. Price of services depends on the Contractor's preparedness level that is allotted to him in the process of registration on the Website on the basis of data specified by him in form. The following preparedness levels can be allotted to the Contractor: "Judge", "Master-judge", "Guru". Judge's preparedness level is automatically raised to the next one if he rated not less than 1000 (one thousand) videos on the Website and did not receive more than 5 (five) complaints. Refereeing is carried out according to the rules of carrying out of dance competition and individual videos assessments, that are published on the Website.
Price of services rendered by the Contractor is:
· dueling battles refereeing services by judge of the category "Master-judge", ___________ rubles including VAT. ___%_____for 1 duel battle;
· dueling battles refereeing services by judge of the category "Guru"___________ rubles including VAT. ___%_____, for 1 duel battle;
· Dance crew battles refereeing services ___________ rubles including VAT. ___%_____, for 1 video;
· Refereeing services for open and closed regular competitions ___________ rubles including VAT. ___%_____, for 1 video;
· Refereeing services for open and closed irregular competitions ___________ rubles including VAT. ___%_____, for 1 video;
· Individual assessment of the video by referee of the category "Judge», ___________ rubles including VAT. ___%_____ for 1 video;
· Individual assessment of the video by referee of the category "Master-judge", ___________ rubles including VAT. ___%_____ for 1 video;
· Individual assessment of the video by referee of the category "Guru", ___________ rubles including VAT. ___%_____ for 1 video.
3. The cost of services may be changed unilaterally by the Customer. Contractor is notified of changes in the price of services by mail on the Website 3 (three) calendar days before new service price enters into force.
4. The services are deemed rendered after assessing videos by the Contractor that were submitted to him for assessment. Payment for the Contractor's services is performed by the Customer within 10 (ten) business days from the date of the provision of services.
2. Calculation procedure
1. Payment hereunder shall be made by transfer of funds by the Customer according to the payment details specified by the Contractor when registering on the Website.
3. Rights and obligations of the parties
1. The Contractor is obliged to:
1. Provide services of appropriate quality.
2. Provide services to the fullest extent within a period of no more than 2 (two) calendar days from receipt of the notification in a private office on the Website about the need to judge dance competitions or to perform individual assessment of a video.
3. Perform work personally without involvement of third parties.
2. The Customer is obliged to:
1. Pay for services at the price specified in C. 1.2 hereof, within 2 (two) days from the date of acceptance of refereeing services for dance competitions of the Website or individual assessment of a video by the Customer.
3. The Customer is entitled to:
1. Check the progress and quality of work performed by the Contractor at any time without interfering in his activity.
1. All disputes or discrepancies that might arise between the Parties in execution hereof shall be settled through negotiations between the Parties if possible.
2. In case of failure to settle discrepancies through negotiations, they must be tried in court at the Customer's location under the order set by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The procedure for amendment and termination of the Agreement
1. The customer is entitled to unilaterally refuse to perform this Agreement.
2. The Contractor is entitled to unilaterally refuse to perform this Agreement only under the condition of full compensation of damages to the Customer and notifying the Customer 5 (five) days before by e-mail www.judge.dbttl.com in any form.
1. The Agreement enters into force from the date of Acceptance by the Contractor as prescribed hereby, and is valid until the Parties fulfill their obligations.
2. In the case of change in the Contractor's personal data, as well as other details necessary for the execution of its obligations hereunder by the Customer the Contractor shall promptly make changes to his personal account on the Website.
3. Issues not governed hereby shall be resolved in accordance with the current Russian Federation legislation.